Doing your own makeup every day is a task that most people take for granted. When you think about it, not everyone has this luxury. Some people don’t have the skills, some don’t have the time or maybe they have limitations (like me) that make it a little more difficult to throw on their face and run out the door. I have made a video along with some helpful tips to make applying your makeup more accessible!
Watch on YouTube: Click Here To Watch!
Follow my channel to stay up to date with new videos!
A Few Tips:
- When applying mascara, bend the tip of the brush into the shape of an L (wire brushes work best) to make a more accessible angle for application.
- When choosing your brushes, take into consideration the length and weight. These are two things that can really change how easy it is for you to use your tools.
- There is no rule book that says you must use this item this way. Don’t be afraid to use your brushes and other makeup tools in other ways to help you apply your makeup with ease.
- The above tip goes for all makeup; example: sometimes a highlighter can double as the best eyeshadow.
- When asking someone to help you, be specific and use examples. A great way to explain, is to show what you’re talking about by drawing it on a piece of paper or showing a picture (visuals always help).
Send me a message, if you want advice on adapting your beauty routine!